1,000 Hr Certified Yoga Therapist, Specialist in Injury Recovery.
200-Hour Teacher Training
Awarded Best of the Main LIne
Sometimes in life, there is a short window to make a real change. We love helping people who want to be the best versions of themselves get there faster, safer and with better results. Why you’ll love joining this training? Because we’re going to help the better version of yourself (that you already know is there) come out faster. We take seriously that choosing the right teacher training program is an important decision – a decision that will change your life and impact countless others whose lives you’ll affect with your teaching. Upon completion of this course, participants receive full 200-Hour Certification with a certificate. We also offer an apprenticeship program for new teachers and those looking to refine and advance their capabilities.
200-Hour Training is Appropriate For
Your Teachers & Facilitators
Student, Teacher, Adventurer
17 Year Yoga Practitioner, Holistic Health & Intuitive Arts Coach
Exceptionally Trained Ashtanga Teacher, 4th Series Practitioner
Senior Meditation Instructor
Lived for 3 years in a Tibetan Buddhist Community studying meditation
Prenatal, Beginners & Ashtanga Yoga
Practice Sustainability, Personal Health
Myofascial Release Therapist
Body Work, Healing Arts
200-Hour Teacher Training Format and Schedule
We are committed to giving each participant a full and expansive experience of yoga and meditation. From the history and philosophy to the asanas to the full spectrum of supporting practices – pranayama, meditation, energy work – you will be prepared to take your knowledge and training and share it with others, influencing the world for the better.
The 200-Hour Weekends Training meets one weekend per month from 1pm – 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. This format grants you flexibility in your schedule and opportunity to apply your learning experientially. We have also found that this is highly immersive, creating strong bonds and collaboration among trainees.
You may join the training at any time. You graduate once you have completed all eleven modules and all course requirements. We look forward to welcoming you to the group!
- December 1/2nd: Posture Practicum
- January 5/6: Assists & Adjustments
- February 2/3: Anatomy Overview
- March 2/3: Language & Voice in Communication
- April 6/7: Sequencing for All Scenarios
- May 4/5: Yoga Therapy & Healing Arts
- June 1/2: Workshops, Events & Authentic Marketing
- July 13/14: The 4 Internal Limbs of Ashtanga
Key Modules Will Include
- Importance of Breath, Focus & Philosophy
- The Eight Limbs & Chants, Including Invocation
- How to teach Yoga For Everybody & Every Body
- A Complete Posture Practicum with Focus on Proper Asanas (Poses)
- Intro-Level Assists & Adjustments
- Anatomy Overview: Physical & Energy Bodies
- Using Your Language & Voice in Communication
- Designing Workshops, Events & Authentic Marketing
- The 4 Internal Limbs of Ashtanga
- Meditation Instruction & Practice
- Teaching students with injuries & limitations
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Sanskrit: A Devotional Language
- The chakras and energy healing
- How to create and sustain work for yourself
- How to conduct Private Sessions
- Business advice
- Intelligent Sequencing for All Scenarios
- Introduction to Yoga Therapy
- Healing Arts, Ancillary Practices & Support Sciences
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Radical Simplicity by Jim Merkel
- Light on Yoga
- Light on Pranayama
- Bhagavad Gita
- Ashtanga Yoga Practice and Philosophy
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga (Coulter)
Course Tuition Investment
Pay in Full (Save $200)
One Time Non-Refundable Payment
- Must be paid in full
- Due by the start of the program
Payment Plan: Deposit + 11 Monthly Payments
($500 Non-Refundable Deposit)
- $500 Non-Refundable deposit is required
- Monthly payments are due at each month′s meeting
We will work with you to make sure you have the opportunity to complete your training and experience all of the course content. For example, you will have the opportunity to make up missed class hours in future Teacher Trainings. Depending on the dates missed, we will also work with you to schedule sessions to be made up at a later date. Please discuss any forseeable conflicts with us when you register so we can collaborate with you to make plans. Don’t let this be a deterrent!
Yes! Teacher Trainers can practice for free during their teacher training as well as two weeks before course start and two weeks after graduation. You are also required to take one workshop. We encourage you to practice with a variety of teachers so that you experience their styles and can ask any questions you may have. You are also welcome to observe classes.
Yes. We are a Yoga Alliance Certified school and this training is a certified RYS 200 program. Following graduation you will receive an official Yoga Alliance recognized certificate.
Want to Know More?
Feel free to give us a call at 610-896-9642 or fill out the form below.