1,000 Hr Certified Yoga Therapist, Specialist in Injury Recovery.
300-Hour Teacher Training
300-Hour Teacher Training Certification
This is the only upper-level training in the region with instruction from a fleet of highly trained teachers with over 75 years combined experience.
David Newman (Durga Das), Fourth Series Practitioner Elizabeth Sitzler, Myofascial Therapist Ellis Kantrowitz and Mindfulness Leader Monika Brass join Derek and Nadia Hopkins alongside a roster of Prana Das instructors and guest specialists to share a new depth of wisdom with trainees.
Encounter powerful & authentic yogic practices rarely taught in the West. This knowledge creates exceptional healers, practitioners and teachers.
Upon completion of this course, participants receive full 300-Hour Certification with a certificate. We also offer an apprenticeship program for new teachers and those looking to refine and advance their capabilities.
300-Hour Training is Appropriate For
Your Teachers & Facilitators
Student, Teacher, Adventurer
17 Year Yoga Practitioner, Holistic Health & Intuitive Arts Coach
Exceptionally Trained Ashtanga Teacher, 4th Series Practitioner
Senior Meditation Instructor
Lived for 3 years in a Tibetan Buddhist Community studying meditation
Kirtan Artist & Teacher
Internationally renowned Kirtan singer, author, mentor & spiritual teacher
Myofascial Release Therapist
Body Work, Healing Arts
300-Hour Teacher Training Format and Schedule
- The 300-Hour Weekends Training meets one weekend per month from 9am – 6pm on Saturday and 9am – 5pm Sunday with a 75 minute break for lunch each day. This format grants you flexibility in your schedule and opportunity to apply your learning experientially.
- You may join the training at any time and can graduate once you have completed all eleven modules and all course requirements. We have also found that this is highly immersive, creating strong bonds and collaboration among trainees.
- We look forward to welcoming you to the next level of your training!
- November 17/18
- December 15/16
- January 19/20
- February 16/17
- March 16/17
- April 13/14
- May 18/19
- June 15/16
- July 20/21
Key Modules Will Include
- In-Depth Understanding of Yoga Teaching Philosophy
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Assists and Adjustments
- Advanced Posture Sequencing
- A 40-Hour Yin Yoga Immersion
- Therapeutic Yoga For Diverse Students and Audiences
- Yin/Restorative Postures/Sequences for Different Goals, Challenges and Limitations
- Pranayama for Beginners to Practiced Students
- Advanced Anatomy with Asana Applications
- The Five Elements and Chakra Balancing
- Sanskrit Study and Chanting the Yoga Sutras
- Tibetan Buddhist Meditation and Teaching Meditation
- Observing Your Own Bias and Limitations
- Maintaining Individual Clients/The Business of Yoga
- The Practice of Living Your Principles
- Prenatal Yoga through the Primary Series
- Introduction to Incorporating Intensive Healing Arts
- Advanced Chakra Exploration and Energy Healing with Yoga
- Kirtan/Chants and Mantra
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchitananda
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- The Diamond Cutter by Geshe Michael Roach
- Wheels of Life by Judith Anodea
- Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long MD
- Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long MD
- Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan and Switzler
- Yoga Mala by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Ashtanga Yoga Practice & Philosophy by Gregor Maehle
- Ashtanga Yoga the Intermediate Series by Gregor Maehle
Pay in Full Investment (Save $500)
One Time Payment
- Must be paid in full
- Due by the start of the program, Non-Refundable
Payment Plan: Deposit + 11 Monthly Payments
($500 non-refundable deposit)
- $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required
- Monthly payments (11) are due at each month′s meeting
We will work with you to make sure you have the opportunity to complete your training and experience all of the course content. For example, you will have the opportunity to make up missed class hours in future Teacher Trainings. Depending on the dates missed, we will also work with you to schedule sessions to be made up at a later date. Please discuss any forseeable conflicts with us when you register so we can collaborate with you to make plans. Don’t let this be a deterrent!
Yes! Teacher Trainers can practice for free during their teacher training as well as two weeks before course start and two weeks after graduation. You are also required to take one workshop. We encourage you to practice with a variety of teachers so that you experience their styles and can ask any questions you may have. You are also welcome to observe classes.
Yes. We are a Yoga Alliance Certified school and this training is a certified RYS 200 program. Following graduation you will receive an official Yoga Alliance recognized certificate.
Want to Know More?
Feel free to give us a call at 610-896-9642 or fill out the form below.