40-Hour Yin Yoga Immersion
March 27 - 29 and April 18 - 19 + 8 Yin Classes
Postures, energetics, anatomy, meridians and methods for teachers, students and lovers of Yin.
Why Practice Yin?
Yin is a practice of yoga asanas (postures) where the goal is to create “stress” or deep sensation in the connective tissues in the body in order to create a body of healthy tissues. The body’s own weight and gravity are the tools used to exercise the ligaments, tendons and fascia in order that they maintain vitality over time.
Yin serves as a critical supplement to the “yang” practices of yoga, such as vinyasa, that focus on strengthening the muscles through more vigorous, heating movements.
What Will You Learn?
This 40-Hour Training has a robust curriculum appropriate for learning to teach yin professionally or to empower yourself to practice at an expert level. The curriculum includes study of:
- The History and Philosophy of Yin
- The Five Element Theory of Chinese Medicine, including their energetic qualities and associations
- Yin vs. Yang and approach to teaching and to praticing
- The Key Principles of Yin & Outcomes of Practice
- Basic Anatomy & an Exploration of the Joints, Bones & Connective Tissue
- Types of Energy
- The Meridians and their Functions
- A Complete Guide to the Postures, including Relationships, Focus & Energetics, Targeted Tissues, Mechanics and Modifications for all Levels
- Pranayama and Breathing Tools
- Sequencing, including Sample Sequences and Case Studies
Your Training Includes:
40 Hours of Interactive Learning
A 60-Page Full Color Manual for posture reference, anatomy and energetics
Three Key Sequences You Can Use for yourself or your students
Three Case Studies for applying what you’ve learned
A Certificate of Completion
Guidance from a team of Yin experts who love the practice and actively teach it!
Yin Immersion Instruction Team
Founder, E-RYT 500, Coach
Specialist in developing a strong and conscious connection to the self, a clear and enjoyable commitment to healthy lifestyle choices and a loving relationship with the body.
Founder, CYT, E-RYT 500
1,000 Hour Yoga Therapy Specialist, Yoga Mentor, Instructor to all levels and backgrounds including Olympic Athletes, Injured Practitioners, 10 Years Active Teaching of Yin, Vinyasa and Therapeutic Yoga
Two Convenient Options:
3 monthly payments
*Prana Das Staff, Teacher Training Members & Grads, and Current Pass Members receive an additional 20% off both options.
Share Yin Professionally
Ours is a highly respected yoga teacher training program in our area and beyond. Graduates of our Yin, 200-Hour and 500-Hour Yoga Certification Programs have gone on to work for these companies and businesses.
Visit Prana Das:
385 W. Lancaster Avenue,
Haverford, PA 19041
Mon thru Fri 6:15am – 7:30pm
Phone: 610 896 9642
Or Via FB Messenger